Ruger AR 556 for sale
Ruger AR 556 for sale, Firstly, The Ruger AR-556 semi-automatic, M4-style, direct impingement Modern Sporting Rifle offers consumers an affordable, American-made Modern Sporting Rifle with the rugged reliability they have come to expect from Ruger.
To add, Extensively tested during its development, the AR-556 is constructed from top-quality components, including forged 7075-T6 aluminum upper and lower receivers and a cold hammer-forged chrome-moly steel barrel with M4 feed ramp cuts.
- Manufacturer: Ruger
- Model: AR-556
- Model Number: 8500
- Caliber: 5.56 NATO
- Weight: 6.50 lbs.
- Length: 32.25 – 35.50 in.
- Length of Pull: 10.25 – 13.50 in.
- Width: 2.50 in.
- Height: 8.00 in. (Without Magazine)
- Capacity: 30-Rounds
- Buttstock: Six-Position Telescoping / Mil-Spec Buffer Tube
- Handguards: Heat Resistant Glass-Filled Nylon
- Grip: Ergonomic Improved Trigger Reach / Enlarged Trigger Guard Opening
- Sights: Elevation Adjustable Front / Windage Adjustable Ruger® Rapid Deploy Folding Rear (Front Sight Tool Included)
- Upper Receiver: Flat Top 7075-T6 Aluminum Forging / Forward Assist Dust Cover and Brass Deflector / Type III Hard Coat Anodized
- Lower Receiver: 7075-T6 Aluminum Forging / Type III Hard Coat Anodized
- Bolt Carrier Group: Staked Gas Key / Chrome Plated Bolt Carrier ID and Gas Key ID / Matte Black Oxide Finish
- Bolt: 9310 Alloy Steel / Shoot Peened / PT Tested